Test Drive Unlimited
is the first ever fully online racing experience for PSP, placing an incredible line up of licensed cars from 30+ of the world’s most exclusive manufacturers into the hands of gamers. With unique online play, Test Drive Unlimited
is the first PSP racing game to allow gamers to play via the internet, with no compromise to the gameplay experience. Players connect to a server via WiFi, then challenge any racer anywhere in the world and battle it out to the finish line.
Gamers can carry their luxurious Test Drive Unlimited
lifestyle with them and play online wherever and whenever they want on the most expansive network of open roads ever realised in a video game spanning the entire tropical island paradise of Oahu, Hawaii, fully streaming with no loading times.
Developer Melbourne House has packed an incredible 1000 miles of diverse, GPS mapped Hawaiian terrain, a challenging single player game and a host of unique online options onto PSP, enabling gamers to race live against opponents around the world via WiFi. Test Drive Unlimited
is racing reinvented.
- Packed with unique innovations: 1500km2 of painstakingly rendered Hawaiian island, 1600km of diverse open roads, Test Drive Unlimited for PSP delivers a fully streaming racing experience with no loading times;
- A wealth of licensed cars from 30+ exclusive manufacturers including Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Mercedes, Saleen, Shelby, and Jaguar;
- Personalization: Upgrade each car with options from the actual manufacturers’ catalogue. Players buy new homes and garages, and tune and upgrade cars with aftermarket parts;
- Create challenges or races from more than 30 game rules and settings;
- Quick Race instant-play mode allowing busy players to generate a limitless number of challenges (exclusively to PSP and PlayStation2 versions);
- Master Points system – earn points for racing, driving, air time, drifting, winning races, then use them to unlock new races and challenges.