Terminator 2: Judgment Day – Ultimate Edition
Ten Years Ago. The Machines Who Rule The Future Sent An Unstoppable Terminator To Assassinate The Yet Unborn John Connor. They Failed. In 1991. The Machines Will Try Again. The ultimate DVD of the ultimate action movie. Arnold Schwarzenegger is back as the cyborg from the future in the most successful sequel of all time. Almost ten years have passed since Sarah Connor's ordeal began, and her son John, the future leader of the resistance, is now a healthy young boy. However, the nightmare begins again when a new, more deadly Terminator is sent back in time – its orders – to strike at John Connor while he is still a child. Sarah and John, however, don't face this terrifying Terminator alone.
The human resistance has sent back another warrior from the future: its mission – to protect John Connor at any cost. The battle for tomorrow has begun … Practically a film school on a disc, THE ULTIMATE T2 DVD SUPPLEMENT is an exhaustive compendium that covers every part of the filmmaking process of “T2”, from writing the script, research and location scouting to scheduling, casting, editing, sound, music, publicity and dozens of other topics. Special \
- Digitally Remastered Special Edition Director's Cut of T2.
- 15 Minutes Of Additional Footage.
- Dolby Digital 5.1 EX.
- DTS 5.1 ES.
- Dolby Surround 2.0.
- 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation.
- Audio Commentary featuring 26 members of cast and crew.
- Extensive Bios and Filmographies for key cast and crew.
- 32 Page Collector's Booklet.
- Exclusive Fully Animated 3D Menus.
- English / Spanish / Portuguese / Dutch Subtitles.
- THX Test Signal Package.
- The Making of T2 Featurette.
- T2: ‘More Than Meets The Eye’ Featurette (explores the scenes that were cut from the original theatrical release).
- The Making of T2: 3-D: Breaking the Screen Barrier (an in-depth look into the making of Universal Studio's exciting theme park attraction “Terminator 2: 3D: Battle Across Time”.
- T2 Teaser Trailer, T2 Trailer #1, T2 Trailer #2, T2SE Trailer.
- The Entire T2 Screenplay (574 Pages).
- Original Storyboards sequences (Over 700 scenes).
- T2: 3-D Cinefex Article “Battle Across Three Dimensions” By Estelle Shay.
- Video archive (60 clips including interviews, behind the scenes and production footage).
- Data Archive (Over 3000 stills)
- " Twenty-six years later, T2 has lost none of its thrilling power, feminist ferocity, and ominous foreboding-and seen on a big screen, it still puts most of its modern Hollywood progeny to shame. " – Nick Schager
- " Even though this movie was made nearly 30 years ago, almost nothing about it feels dated. " – Richard Roeper
- " Twenty-six years after its release on Independence Day weekend in 1991, it's difficult not to watch Terminator 2: Judgement Day through a scrim of irony. " – Chuck Bowen