For sheer pageantry and spectacle, few motion pictures can claim to equal the splendor of Cecil B DeMille's 1956 remake of his epic The Ten Commandments. Filmed in Egypt and the Sinai with one of the biggest sets ever constructed for a motion pictures, this version tells the story of the life of Moses, once favoured in the Pharaoh's household, who turned his back on a privileged life to lead his people to freedom. With a rare on-screen introduction by Cecil B. DeMille himself.
* Commentary by Katherine Orrison, Author of Written in Stone
* Making Cecil B. DeMille's Epic The Ten Commandments
* Newsreel: The Ten Commandments
* Premiere in New York
* 6-part Documentary
* Trailers: 1956 â€œMaking ofâ€
- Region 4
- Special Edition
- 1.78 : 1
- Dolby Digital Surround 5.1
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!