Tee Off lets gamers play as one of 15 talented anime golfers on a quest to become the number-one golfer. Each unique character has its own wide range of skills and can control shots by adding topspin, backspin, hooks, and slices. Gamers can choose from five different levels of play: beginner, amateur, semi-pro, pro and senior. Golfers then hit the greens on five challenging courses in Africa, America, Australia, Japan and Scotland.
Tee Off also features six game modes that will test even the best golfer's skills: World Tour, Free-Round, Match Play, Stroke Play, Point Play and the futuristic Gate Ball. Also included is a multiplayer mode up to four players.
* The First Dreamcast golf title.
* 6 wacky modes including World Tour, Match Play, and the futuristic Gate Ball Mode.
* Fifteen anime characters possessing a wide range of skills and abilities.
* Five of the most complexly designed courses the world has to offer including: America, Scotland, Australia, Japan, and Africa.
* Four Player Capability lets you square off against a friend and hit the fairway.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!