Tamiya: Mini 4WD Liberty Emperor Premium (S-II Chassis)
This is a re-release of the premium Mini 4WD version of the classic racer Liberty Emperor. Fans of the Japanese cartoon “The Wind Racer! Otokogi” will recognize the vehicle as the car driven by hero Jingi Otokogi; the Liberty Emperor’s body differed from previous Emperor vehicles in its low center of gravity and aerodynamically-styled body. Here, it appears on the fleet and adaptable Super-II chassis.
- Mini 4WD racer assembly kit
- Super-II chassis is molded in White ABS.
- A Parts and gear cover are Black and White ABS respectively.
- The Liberty Emperor Premium body is molded in White PS.
- Large-diameter narrow lightweight wheels are molded in White and paired with Black large-diameter arched tires.
- Bumper and rear stay feature multiple parts attachment holes for a wide range of setup options.
- Metallic stickers included.
- Includes Type 130 motor. The model features a 4.2:1 gear ratio.
- Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
- A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.
- Body Material: ABS Plastic
- Body Stickers: Included
- Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
- Chassis Type: Super II
- Construction Type: Assembly Kit
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Motor: 130-Size
- Requires A: Two AA Batteries
- Scale: 1/32
- Terrain Use: Mini 4WD Track