You are JAKE LOGAN: You've been living comfortably as a corporate star-pilot in the 26th century. But when suddenly framed for a crime you didn't commit, you find yourself banished to the dangerous fringe of colonized space. You must survive by the only means you know how - As a Gun-For-Hire. Get ready for the most intense space-combat game ever created...
* Exploration-based adventures made possible through a vastly detailed universe and open-ended mission structure
* Gigantic space stations/colonies to explore
* Search for rare resources and other items to help you on your quest
* Two sided storyline allows player to join either GalSpan Mega-Corporation or Bora Rebel Settlers
* Hire different wingman to take with you on your trek
* New regions to explore as game progresses
* Fly a variety of distinct space ships each with its own cockpit and unique combat characteristics
* Upgrade/modify your ship with a variety of weapons and equipment
* Intelligent non-scripted AI that scans unknown ships, assesses threat levels and prioritizes targets * Multiple armament types -- Laser, torpedo, and missile-based weapons
* Advanced pyrotechnics and special effects
* Fully integrated in-game cinematic engine
* Intense large-scale multiplayer combat through NovaWorld
CPU: Minimum - Pentium 233MMX Required (PII recommended)
Memory: 64 MB minimum
CD ROM Drive: Quad speed
Video: Windows 95/98 card (PCI or AGP recommended)
DirectX 3.0 or greater (included on CD)
Sounds Cards: Windows 95/98 compatible (VON requires full duplex sound card)
Force Feedback joysticks using DirectX 5.0 or greater
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!