Sudoku is an Ancient Chinese Number Puzzle. Now you can bring some of that history and hours of strategic fun home with this Sudoku Challenge game with over 10,000 puzzles. Now for all you beginners out there don't worry there are difficulty setting beginning at easy going up to hard. For all you geeky wizard's out there that are good with numbers you can have your own little challenge with hard. Good game, do not need to comment on graphics because not needed. Hours of gameplay. 5/5
Originally published in Japan in the late 1980's, Sudoku means 'number allotted' in Japanese. The puzzle consists of a 9x9 grid divided into nine 3x3 boxes and the only rule is that every row, column and 3x3 box needs to contain the digits 1 to 9. The appeal of the puzzles is obvious and no maths skills are required, just logic and common sense.
- Over 10,000 puzzles.
- Beginners feature that checks whether each number is correct as it is entered into the grid, helping the player to get a feel for Sudoku puzzle solving.
- Each member of the household can create their own profile and save their high scores to see who is the sharpest of them all!
- The ability to jot down tiny numbers in the game squares, narrowing down the possible solutions for each cell.
- Difficulty levels ranging from 'simple' to the innocently-named 'hard', gamers will be pleased to know that there's always an electronic eraser on hand as well!
- Puzzles can be printed out for the gamer to solve whilst on the move.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!