- CIA attempt to take over a Pacific airline
- Links between arms dealers and organised crime
- KGB infiltration of New Zealand Government
- US clothing company's links to organised crime
- Russian mafia influence in Pacific
- Charity organisations are a front for spy agencies
Exaggeration? Well, the son of one of the primary sources in the book was recently killed in suspicious and violent circumstances: this, after his father had been warned to stay silent.
From the files of a defence intelligence analyst formerly attached to the Royal New Zealand Army: State Secrets, the most comprehensive investigation of espionage and organised crime in the Pacific ever published.