This crowdfund project will run from September 25th, 2020 to 11:59pm on November 9th, 2020. If successful, the project will begin shipping around October 2021. This item is available only on Pre-order, no additional stock will be brought in. Stock is ordered only to cover the pre-orders received up till the 9th November 2020.
HasLab is back with another exciting new creation – the HasLab Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Razor Crest.
• The cockpit opens to reveal a fully detailed interior with three seats
that fit Vintage Collection figures
• Detachable engines and removeable hull panels to recreate the season 1 scenes of the Jawas breaking down the ship for scrap
• A weapons locker with included, removeable, show-inspired weapons accessories to make sure your figures are always ready for whatever the galaxy throws at them
• A carbon freezing chamber and cargo hold with cargo netting
• Bounty hunters can make an entrance — or a fast exit — with opening rear and side doors and lowering ramps
• Removeable landing gear
• Bunk area with space for a figure to hide
These are just some of the features you can expect in The Vintage Collection Razor Crest. Oh yeah, and we’re including a brand-new figure: the Mandalorian himself adorned in his Beskar armor, along with a one-of-a-kind soft-goods cape, so he can be easily placed in the cockpit.
If this campaign is successfully backed, the offering will include:
Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Razor Crest vehicle
Star Wars: The Vintage Collection 3.75-Inch The Mandalorian Figure in Beskar armor with a one-of-a-kind soft goods cape
Unlock #1: Escape pod