“If there’s a bright center to the universe, you’re on the planet that it’s farthest from.”
Fantasy Flight Games is proud to announce Twin Shadows, a new expansion for Imperial Assault!
The Galactic Civil War touches every planet eventually, even those on the galaxy’s Outer Rim. Now, the war has come to the desert planet of Tatooine. Long dominated by the galaxy’s Scum and Villainy, a growing Imperial presence on Tatooine has prompted the Rebellion to send Han Solo with R2-D2 and C-3PO to investigate. But communications with Han Solo have been cut off, and your elite team of Rebel operatives is dispatched to uncover the truth.
Twin Shadows is a new expansion for Imperial Assault, offering plenty of new content for both the campaign and skirmish games. Danger lurks around every corner in this expansion: Twin Shadows boasts six new missions that can be played as side missions for a larger campaign. These missions can also be strung together as a fully formed mini-campaign chronicling your efforts to rescue Han Solo and survive the danger that waits on Tatooine. In addition, this expansion offers two new skirmish missions, offering new opportunities for you to battle a friend in thrilling tactical battles.
- An expansion for Imperial Assault, adding new materials to both the campaign and skirmish games
- A mini-campaign challenges players to investigate the Imperial presence on Tatooine
- New skirmish missions challenge you to make contact with informants or recover vital components in the midst of a firefight
- Introduces two new Rebel heroes, along with Heavy Stormtroopers and Tusken Raiders
- Twin Shadows can be further supplemented by three new Ally and Villain Packs that add new figures, cards, and missions