Just like AOE 2, because of game engine. Still a great game but lacks huge battles unless you create yourself.
- Epic real-time strategy set against a backdrop of the entire Star Wars saga
- Conflicts involve six key civilizations: Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, Wookiees, Gungans, Royal Naboo and Trade Federation
- Execute your campaign over land, sea and air with over 300 different units and structures in single-player campaigns, skirmishes and multiplayer battles
- Combat arenas extend from interstellar asteroids and aerial encounters to submerged cities and ground battles
- Deploy vast legions of units into battle-up to 200 per side- with units that can include bounty hunters, Jedi Knights, stormtroopers, X-wings, AT-ATs, snowspeeders, AT-STs, Wookiee Kas tanks and droids
- Manage your resources and integrate the power of upgradable technology into your strategy, such as Wookiee ingenuity, advanced Gungan biotechnology and Jedi stamina.
- Each technology level brings new wonders and new forces.
- Accessible gameplay built upon the familiar RTS engine adapted from Ensemble's popular Age of Empires series
- Use the scenario editor to create custom single- or multiplayer battlegrounds with virtually any Star Wars units and settings.
- 1 used from $30.00
or $4.50 post
Comments: Cover is exactly the same as the picture in this listing. Australian import. LucasArts Classic re-release. Two CD-ROMs included. No manual included - sold as it was. EAN is 0023272003760
Marketplace items ship directly from the seller. Your payment will be made to Mighty Ape and you will be protected by the Mighty Ape Marketplace Safety Guarantee.