Just like AOE 2, because of game engine. Still a great game but lacks huge battles unless you create yourself.
- Epic real-time strategy set against a backdrop of the entire Star Wars saga
- Conflicts involve six key civilizations: Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, Wookiees, Gungans, Royal Naboo and Trade Federation
- Execute your campaign over land, sea and air with over 300 different units and structures in single-player campaigns, skirmishes and multiplayer battles
- Combat arenas extend from interstellar asteroids and aerial encounters to submerged cities and ground battles
- Deploy vast legions of units into battle-up to 200 per side- with units that can include bounty hunters, Jedi Knights, stormtroopers, X-wings, AT-ATs, snowspeeders, AT-STs, Wookiee Kas tanks and droids
- Manage your resources and integrate the power of upgradable technology into your strategy, such as Wookiee ingenuity, advanced Gungan biotechnology and Jedi stamina.
- Each technology level brings new wonders and new forces.
- Accessible gameplay built upon the familiar RTS engine adapted from Ensemble's popular Age of Empires series
- Use the scenario editor to create custom single- or multiplayer battlegrounds with virtually any Star Wars units and settings.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
-Pentium II or Athlon class 233 MHz or faster CPU required
-32 MB RAM
-2 MB PCI or AGP graphics card
-100% DirectX compatible 16-bit sound card
-Quad Speed IDE or SCSI CD-ROM drive required
-Microsoft DirectX 8.0a is included on the CD
Recommended Hardware Requirements:
-64 MB RAM (96 MB RAM recommended for Windows 2000 and Windows XP users)
-4 MB graphics card recommended
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!