As the crew find themselves stranded within an uncharted area of space laden with abandoned spacecraft, the player controls the heroic leader of Voyager’s Hazard Team assault squad. As the team are sent to investigate the abandoned craft, it’s soon apparent that the spaceship junkyard is not as dead as it first appeared and as a series of familiar and new adversaries make their presence known – including an advance party from the evil Borg
- With enhanced visuals and a wealth of all-new gameplay additions, the PlayStation 2 edition recreates stunning 3D visualisations of Voyager’s expansive decks and the doom-laden interiors of five abandoned spacecraft.
- Elite Force uses the vocal talents of the show’s cast as they liase with the team. Kate Mulgrew (Janeway), Tim Russ (Tuvok) and Robert Picard (The Doctor) have all provided exclusive audio tracks for the game, which are used to give Munroe fresh orders and update the evolving plot.
- Each member of Munroe’s team has access to official Federation armaments, including Phasers and Tachyon Lasers, all of which boast special dual firing mechanisms. The Ensign can also equip his team with guns liberated from defeated alien races, effectively doubling the number of weapons at his disposal
- The series’ famed Holodeck is also used to provide backdrops for exclusive training and multiplayer levels, wherein up to four players compete in a series of multiplayer challenges or battle against computer-controlled characters.
- The Hazard Team officers are intelligent game characters, but then so are the aliens… get caught up in the middle of a massive firefight, and both the invading aliens and your Federation officers run and duck for cover behind crates, taking careful aim and retreating when injured. It’s sheer blinding brilliance as battles escalate in firepower with the other Hazard Team members fighting beside the player, rather than leaving you to do all the hard work.
- Multi-player function - 4 player split screen, modes include Deathmatch, capture the flag, bot support.
- First person shooter based on Quake III engine.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review