I loved the humour in this movie some really good lines used in this and a good story. These characters are what makes star trek so enjoyable to watch over and over. Even my 11 year old son enjoyed it and of course the moral of the story is man kills what saves him in the future. Thank goodness for time travel.
They travelled back to where 23rd century man had never gone before. To a mad, crazy, outrageous time. 1986.
William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy and the rest of the U.S.S. Enterprise crew take to the skies in one of the most acclaimed and intriguing Star Trek adventures ever.
It’s the 23rd Century, and a mysterious alien power is threatening Earth by evaporating the oceans and destroying the atmosphere. In a frantic attempt to save mankind, Kirk and his crew must travel back to 1986 San Francisco where they find a world of punk, pizza and exact-change buses that are as alien as anything they’ve ever encountered in the far reaches of the galaxy. A thrilling, action-packed mission for the Starship Enterprise!
- Over 6 hours of bonus features including...
- Audio Commentary – Leonard Nimoy & William Shatner
- Text Commentary with Co-authors of the Star Trek Encyclopedia
- The Star Trek Universe Featurettes
- Production Featurettes
- Original Interviews
- Theatrical Trailer
- Region 4
- Special Edition
- 1.78 : 1
- Dolby Digital Surround 5.1
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!
- If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback. Send Feedback
- If you have a question or problem with this product, visit our Help section. Get Help
Buy this and earn 180 Banana Points
Banana points will no longer be offered after Monday, 27th May 2019. Check out our blog for details