When shot, the invaders provide fuel for rhythm-based attacks, which are the only means of defeating the all-important mothership. A handy beat counter is on screen at all times, allowing the player to precisely time the two types of rhythm attack. Future mode can also be played in a co-operative multiplayer mode with up to four other players, who are individually ranked on score at the end of each level.
Another multiplayer mode present is Match-Up mode. Here, two players share one PSP to battle it out in a variation on the classic Space Invaders design.
- Four play modes, effectively making three games in one product.
- Match-up mode allows two people to play on one PSP.
- Future Mode brings classic gaming concepts and rhythm action together in a completely new kind of game.
- Features an accurate re-creation of the original Space Invaders, complete with secrets and exploits used by the best Space Invaders players in the world.
- Wireless multiplayer allows co-operative Future Mode play whilst still competing for points.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!