After the novelty of exploding legs and flying limbs wear off, this game is quite terrible. Pros:
- Graphics are OK I guess and sound is not-so bad.
- the gore engine is kinda fun, for a while.
- So many features that were in Soldier of Fortune 2 are gone, such as map generator, making this very cut down arcade-type game.
- Enemies spawn right on you so no chance of scoping out an area first.
- MUST PATCH GAME FOR VISTA OR USING X-FI SOUND
else you''ll get a horrible crash to desktop
- Plot has nothing to do with previous titles in series.