Solar String Lights – 200 LED Cool White Fairy Lights
Brighten up your BBQ area, veranda or garden shrubbery using safe, free energy. Not just for Christmas, these delightful solar powered, twinkly fairy lights need no wiring and will add interest to bare winter gardens.
No hassle, just stick solar panel in the ground (in a sunny spot), string the lights and switch on.
Charges up during the day, turns on automatically at night (but also has a manual Off switch for when lights are not required). Can set to blink or for constant light. 5–6 hours of sunlight will keep lights glowing all night.
When the solar panel senses light, the lights switch off and the unit recharges. The lights will automatically come on again when the solar panel no longer senses light. The ON/OFF/BLINK switch is found under the solar panel.
- Solar panel power: 0.4W
- Nickel metal hydride battery: 1.2V/800mah; 1
- Charging time: 4–6 hours solar /4 hours or so charger
- Discharge time: 10 hours or so, automatic control of impulse discharge
- 2 meters tail line, total length of 22 meters
- 5MM: F5 solar lamp bulb diameter
- Lamp series waterproof grade: IP44