NZ made, natural skin care – Skinfood Nourishing Moisturiser with goji berry extract, apricot & blackcurrant oils, manuka honey, avocado oil and aloe vera. 100ml (3.3 oz).
Nourishing daily moisturiser that protects and hydrates the skin. Fortified with natural skin repairing ingredients and paraben-free, this soothing cream is ideal for dry-normal skin types.
- Are made in New Zealand using essential oils and natural extracts from foods and plants
- Are never tested on animals (including any ingredients used)
- Come in recyclable packaging
- Use no animal by-products other than beeswax and honey
- Are free from parabens, GMOs, and artifical colours.
Visit our Skinfood Store and shop for more skincare from Skinfood New Zealand online.
Nourishing Moisturiser ingredients
Sunflower Seed Oil, Apricot Oil, Avocado Oil, Blackcurrant Oil, Goji Berry extract, Aloe Vera, Manuka Honey, Vitamin E, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Lavender Oil, Sweet Orange Oil.
- Goji Berry extract: With minerals, including calcium, iron, selenium, potassium, selenium and zinc, goji berries help to maintain skin’s tautness and elasticity and are also essential to the skin’s ability to heal and regenerate itself. Apart from its anti-ageing properties, goji berries improve skin tone and color, skin hydration and decrease inflammation.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidant rich vitamin E and minerals, sunflower seed oil has a calming and soothing effect on skin.
- Manuka honey: A natural antimicrobial, this uniquely New Zealand healer has extraordinary skin benefits – hydrating, moisturising, nourishing, healing, rejuvenating and protecting.
- Blackcurrant Oil: Has regenerative properties. Effective for dry, damaged and aging skin, it is also excellent for sensitive skin, eczema or psoriasis.
- Apricot Oil: This nut oil is rich in skin-conditioning vitamin E and is known for its soothing, nourishing and revitalising properties without leaving an oily feel.
- Aloe Vera: Known to be calming, moisturising and healing, Aloe Vera helps to maintain moisture balance, soothes irritation and contains antioxidants including beta carotene, vitamin C and E.
- Avocado oil: Rich in Vitamins A, B, D and E, lecithin and proteins as well as deep penetrating oils which support skin moisture balance. Also known for its regenerative properties.
Aqua (Water), Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Glycerine, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, PEG-20 Stearate, Mel (Manuka Honey), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol (Ecocert Approved Preservative), Parfum, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Citral, Limonene, Linalool
About Skinfood: Leave it to nature to make a complex system seem simple. In all its abundance it effortlessly creates balance, and what better source to draw from when forming the Skinfood range than nature itself. From their proud roots in New Zealand, Skinfood have been harnessing nature's abundant genius since 2003, and what better origins to be inspired by. Living in this busy and fast-paced world our bodies crave raw, authentic goodness, that's why they source the freshest, best ingredients for your skin. Like a well-balanced diet, Skinfood have designed a range of products that will delight your skin's tastebuds, and what's better is you'll never be told off for overindulging…