NZ made, natural skin care – Skinfood Rotorua mud mask with aloe vera, spirulina, apricot and jojoba oil. 100ml (3.3 oz).
Skinfood's Mud Masque is made with nutrient rich volcanic thermal mud from New Zealand's Rotorua. To this is added spirulina, Vitamin E and Apricot Oil, as well as other rejuvenating ingredients such as Kelp Extracts and Lavender Oil. The result is clear and healthy looking skin.
The mask acts as a deep cleanser, getting deep into the pores to help remove dirt and debris that builds up on the face. The effects are visible even after the first use – pores appear smaller and your skin feels incredibly soft.
Fortified with natural skin repairing ingredients and paraben-free, apply the Skinfood Mud Masque in a thick even layer onto cleansed skin. Leave for 5 – 10 minutes until dry and then wipe off with a warm, damp cloth. Follow with Moisturiser.
- Are made in New Zealand using essential oils and natural extracts from foods and plants
- Are never tested on animals (including any ingredients used)
- Come in recyclable packaging
- Use no animal by-products other than beeswax and honey
- Are free from parabens, GMOs, and artifical colours.
Visit our Skinfood Store and shop for more skincare from Skinfood New Zealand online.
Key Ingredients: Rotorua Mud, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Oil, Sunflower Oil, Spirulina, Kelp Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Lavender Oil, Sweet Orange Oil
- Rotorua Mud: Major minerals present include silica, magnesium, calcium, titanium, iron, sulphur, phosphorus, sodium and potassium. Excellent for use in healing regenerative skin care, detoxifies and purifies and, as the mud dries on the skin, helps promote the regeneration of new cells. Sulphur acts as an antibacterial agent assisting in the prevention and elimination of acne.
- Jojoba oil: Excellent emollient properties to soothe and rehydrate the skin without clogging the pores. Protects the skin from drying out with pro-vitamin A and vitamin E.
- Spirulina: Detoxifying and loaded with proteins, vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, Spirulina has a high content of vitamin A, vitamin B-12, vitamin E, calcium, iron and phosphorus, all of which are vital for your skin’s health.
- Apricot Oil: This nut oil is rich in skin-conditioning vitamin E and is known for its soothing, nourishing and revitalising properties without leaving an oily feel.
- Kelp: A soothing natural exfoliator with antioxidant and anti inflammatory benefits, often used in treatment of acne.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidant rich vitamin E and minerals, sunflower seed oil has a calming and soothing effect on skin.
- Lavender Oil: Soothing, calming and healing for sensitive skins, Lavender oil has a balancing effect as well as antiseptic properties to aid with inflammation of the skin.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Rotorua Mud, Glycerine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Spirulina, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Kelp) Extract, Iron Oxide, Polysorbate-20, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol (Ecocert Approved Preservative), Parfum, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange Oil), Limonene, Linalool.
About Skinfood: Leave it to nature to make a complex system seem simple. In all its abundance it effortlessly creates balance, and what better source to draw from when forming the Skinfood range than nature itself. From their proud roots in New Zealand, Skinfood have been harnessing nature's abundant genius since 2003, and what better origins to be inspired by. Living in this busy and fast-paced world our bodies crave raw, authentic goodness, that's why they source the freshest, best ingredients for your skin. Like a well-balanced diet, Skinfood have designed a range of products that will delight your skin's tastebuds, and what's better is you'll never be told off for overindulging…