The much vaunted special edition DVD release of Frank Miller's Sin City arrives as a two-disc set housed in premium packaging, boasting the complete and expanded unrated version of the film with never-before-seen footage integrated directly into the feature by director Robert Rodriguez, plus the the complete first issue of Frank Miller’s Sin City graphic novel.
Limited Edition "Fetish" Vinyl Packaging
Sin City: The Hard Goodbye Graphic Novel
Original Feature Film Presentation
Sin City Recut Extended Unrated Feature Film Presentation (with 23 added minutes)
- Feature Commentary with Robert Rodriguez & Frank Miller
- Feature Commentary with Robert Rodriguez & Quentin Tarantino
- Feature Commentary of Austin Premiere Audience Reaction
- A Hard Top With A Decent Engine: The Cars of Sin City
- Making the Monsters: Special Effects & Make-Up
- Coats and Fishnets: The Costumes of Sin City
- Booze, Broads & Guns: The Props of Sin City
- How It Went Down: Convincing Frank Miller to Make The Film
- Giving The Characters Life: Casting the Film
- Special Guest Director, Quentin Tarantino
- Sin-Chroni-City Interactive: As the viewer watches Sin City, it becomes apparent that the characters and their stories are not isolated, but intertwined. It is also revealed that the timelines for these stories are not in synch - and yet not entirely independent. This interactive feature allows the user to get a timeline view of the happenings of Sin City. The user can see the overview schematic of the scenes in chronological order and then zoom in for more detail on any of the events.
- Teaser and Theatrical Trailers
- Full-length expanded cuts of each individual episode (The Customer Is Always Right, The Hard Goodbye, The Big Fat Kill and That Yellow Bastard) split out into short films, each with their own title cards and in their own complete form; viewers can watch separately and in any order desired.
- 15 Minute Flick School - Showing how everything was done, including the development of the look of the movie before there was financing, plus early screen tests, rehearsal tapes, final effects. Narrated and cut by Robert Rodriguez.
- All Green Version - A high speed look at the entire movie with only its green screen elements
- The Long Take - A full uninterrupted 17 minute take during the filming of Quentin's segment. Audience gets to see what it's like to sit in the middle of a whirlwind of creativity while the camera is rolling. They never call cut, so everyone is concentrating, working, experimenting and being creative for 17 minutes straight. Very interesting to watch, and hear everyone brainstorming and improvising. Clive, Nicotero, Rodriguez, Tarantino, and Del Toro, Stevie J, all doing their thing at one point or another.
- Sin City: Live in Concert - Sin City filmmakers, cast and crew head over to Antone’s restaurant one night after shooting That Yellow Bastard so Bruce Willis' and Robert's band Chingon could play a benefit show. Shows the full version of Bruce and his band playing the song "Devil Woman" and Rodriguez and his band playing the theme from Sin City.
- 10 Minute Cooking School: Sin City Breakfast Tacos - Rodriguez’s meal of choice during the long night hours of making Sin City. Shows how to make Rodriguez’s grandma’s secret homemade flour tortilla recipe as well.