- Play as Shrek or as one of his seven friends-Players can choose from eight characters in total, including new personalities not seen in the Shrek 2TM movie.
- Visit locations from the movie and beyond-The game's action is set in locations from the film as well as new, original levels including the Billy Goats' Gruff Bridge and the Dwarven Mines.
- Switch between four characters-Players can control a team of four, using each character's unique skills to help accomplish exciting missions.
- Embark on a multiplayer adventure-Four-player mode allows up to three people to join in without stopping gameplay.
- Experience "Hero TimeTM"-Special mini quests highlight certain characters alone, giving them their own time to shine.
- The Humor of Shrek -12 hours of adventurous gameplay includes volumes of humorous dialog and visual gags.
* Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
* Pentium III 450 MHz or Athlon® 600 MHz or higher processor
* 128 MB of RAM
* 620 MB of uncompressed hard disk space (plus 200 MB for the Windows swap file and 60 MB free for saved games)
* A 100% Windows 98/ME/2000/XP-compatible computer system including:
o DirectX® 9.0b (Included)
o 100% DirectX® 9.0b-compliant true 16-bit sound card and drivers
o 100% Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP- compatible mouse, keyboard and drivers
o 100% Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP- compatible quad speed CD-ROM drive (600K/sec sustained transfer rate) and drivers
Supported Chipsets for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
* All nVidia GeForce chipsets
* nVidia TnT and TnT2
* All ATI Radeon chipsets
* Matrox Parhelia
Important Note: Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipsets listed here may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Shrek 2. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX 9.0b compatibility. This product does not support Microsoft Windows 95 or NT.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!