- Play as Shrek or as one of his seven friends-Players can choose from eight characters in total, including new personalities not seen in the Shrek 2TM movie.
- Visit locations from the movie and beyond-The game's action is set in locations from the film as well as new, original levels including the Billy Goats' Gruff Bridge and the Dwarven Mines.
- Switch between four characters-Players can control a team of four, using each character's unique skills to help accomplish exciting missions.
- Embark on a multiplayer adventure-Four-player mode allows up to three people to join in without stopping gameplay.
- Experience "Hero TimeTM"-Special mini quests highlight certain characters alone, giving them their own time to shine.
- The Humor of Shrek -12 hours of adventurous gameplay includes volumes of humorous dialog and visual gags.
* Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
* Pentium III 450 MHz or Athlon® 600 MHz or higher processor
* 128 MB of RAM
* 620 MB of uncompressed hard disk space (plus 200 MB for the Windows swap file and 60 MB free for saved games)
* A 100% Windows 98/ME/2000/XP-compatible computer system including:
o DirectX® 9.0b (Included)
o 100% DirectX® 9.0b-compliant true 16-bit sound card and drivers
o 100% Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP- compatible mouse, keyboard and drivers
o 100% Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP- compatible quad speed CD-ROM drive (600K/sec sustained transfer rate) and drivers
Supported Chipsets for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
* All nVidia GeForce chipsets
* nVidia TnT and TnT2
* All ATI Radeon chipsets
* Matrox Parhelia
Important Note: Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipsets listed here may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Shrek 2. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX 9.0b compatibility. This product does not support Microsoft Windows 95 or NT.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!