The Carnotaurus was a typical carnivorous dinosaur. It walked on powerful hind legs and had a mouth full of sharp, long teeth.
The Carnotaurus is a meat-eating predator from the Late Cretaceous. It lived about 70 million years ago. The only skeleton ever found of it was dug up in Argentina. The Carnotaurus was 9 metres in length and estimated to weigh 1.5 to 2 tonnes. Its snout was more rounded than that of its relatives and its teeth looked like crooked knife blades. It was undoubtedly one of the most dangerous predators of its time.
- Hand Painted & Highly Detailed
- Realistically detailed for imaginative play and educational purposes!
- Composed of high quality plastic to ensure durability!
- Measures approximately 8.7" x 3.58" x 5.12"
- Perfect for inquisitive young minds
Suitable for Ages 3 & up