SanDisk Extreme III CompactFlash is designed for serious professional photographers who demand one of the fastest, most rugged, and most durable memory cards on the market. Professional photographers who work under less than ideal conditions expect more from a flash memory card. More speed. More performance. More reliability. SanDisk’s new Extreme III card delivers everything you want plus a whole lot more!
That’s because only SanDisk Extreme III memory cards feature innovative ESP Technology for the fastest speeds and highest performance. ESP stands for “Enhanced Super-Parallel Processing”. Simply put, it means you are getting the fastest read/write speeds available.
* Designed to meet the critical speed and performance needs of serious professional photographers—lets you quickly capture, view, upload and transfer large image files
* Ideal for demanding photo shoots under severe weather conditions—heat, cold, wind, rain, snow, etc.
* Built to perform in the most extreme environments and temperatures—from
-13º F to 185º F
-25º C to 85º C
* Min 20MB/second** sequential read and write
* Durable, reliable and thoroughly tested—temperature tested (heat and cold); shock and vibration tested.