As the leader in high-performance flash technology, SanDisk introduces the newest flagship products – The Extreme® IV line of CompactFlash®. The Extreme IV line of CompactFlash is our newest digital film cards for the high-end professional photographers, who require the highest possible performance and the largest capacities for their medium format and high-end digital single lens reflex (SLR) cameras. It has extremely fast read/write speeds. (Up to 40MB/sec*) It provides the highest durability, speed, and quality demands on the market today for serious photography.
The reason for the extreme fast read/write speeds is that the Extreme IV memory cards feature innovative ESP (“Enhanced Super-Parallel Processing”) technology for the fastest speeds and highest performance. You get the fastest read/write speeds available today – up to 40MB/sec* sequential read and write speed.
* Designed to meet the critical speed and performance needs of serious professional photographers. Significantly improved workflow efficiency for capturing, viewing, upload and transferring large image files
* Ideal for demanding photo shoots under severe weather conditions—heat, cold, wind, rain, snow, etc.
* Built to perform in the most extreme environments and temperatures—from
-13º F to 185º F
-25º C to 85º C
* Up to 40MB/sec* sequential read and write
* Durable, reliable and thoroughly tested—temperature tested (heat and cold); shock and vibration tested
* Data recovery software—ensures your photos will always be there (even if you delete them accidentally)