Figurama Collectors premiere samurai piece, Kenshin VS Shishio 25th Anniversary Edition Elite Exclusive, debuts as the world's first Rurouni Kenshin Statue
This 1/6-scale masterpiece includes a record-first swappable torso for Kenshin, created under the guidance of a professional martial artist of kendo and iaido. Kenshin's two torsos portray him in his godspeed battojutsu form and unleashing his secret ultimate technique, Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki; his bare chest reveals Shishio's brutal bitemark and the burn caused by his enemy's up-close gunpowder blast, Guren Kaina. Shishio's Mugenjin katana includes a removeable fire sleeve, and his alternative portraits portray his rage and concentration in the heat of battle. Both characters' exchangeable parts are displayed on a unique stand featuring the tsuba guards on their respective katanas and Kenshin's iconic X-shaped scar.
Beneath the battleground lies cultural accents and details from the manga. Fire and wind, Shishio's and Kenshin's elemental affinities, sweep across the base, with drifting sakura blossoms paying homage to the anime's motifs and the manga's final chapter “Cherry Blossoms in the Spring Time.” A great dragon soars around the pedestal etched with Edo period patterns, representing the fierce beauty of Kenshin's secret ultimate technique Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki and the deadly vacuum of wind left in its wake.
- Designed as the perfect commemorative piece for the series 25th Anniversary!
- Includes: Exclusive Art print, 25th anniverary golden badge, two unique bust stands
- Two complete torsos for Kenshin, two portraits for Shishio
- Removeable fire sleeve for Mugenjin
- Also comes with signed certificates of authenticity
- Series: Elite Fandom
- Scale: 1:6 Scale Diorama
- Release: 950 Pieces worldwide
- Dimensions (CM): 60 × 60 × 55cm
- Dimensions (Inches): 24" x 24" x 22"
- Materials: Polystone, Diecast Metal, PVC
- Product Weight: – lbs ( – kg)