The storyline of Real War is unique to say the least. You can choose to be the US or the Independent Liberation Army (ILA). The story starts out by explaining that the US has just been bombed by terrorists resulting in a large number casualties. Using advanced technology the US military discovers where the bomb was actually made and plans a devastating attack. The ILA has a plan that could cause catastrophic results for the US.
- Unlike all other RTS games on the market there's no harvesting in the game. You won't mine coal or gold or Tiberium or any thing like that. Instead you'll have supply points that you can spend to create units at any of your various supply bases. It will also be very important to protect your supply lines.
- War fighting across the Air, Land and Sea. Most RTS games currently on the market or in development concentrate on just land battles or sea skirmishes. Rival has a comprehensive force that lets you choose from an arsenal of several different types of aircraft, land vehicles and water units.
- Real war will have 60 different unit types. All units in the game are units currently used or have been used by militaries around the world. These units contain weapons that a modern day army could use to fight a war today.
- All vehicles are rendered in 3d though the game is 2D with foot soldiers as sprites. All units are beautifully rendered placed on realistic terrain maps.
- Since there is such a large arsenal of units, Rival has developed extra large playable maps to create simultaneous air, land and sea battles.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!
- If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback. Send Feedback
- If you have a question or problem with this product, visit our Help section. Get Help
Buy this and earn 600 Banana Points
Banana points will no longer be offered after Monday, 27th May 2019. Check out our blog for details