Interactive games and puzzles that make learning to read great fun!
Unlock the key to learning to read! Log in to this colourful animated funhouse to help your child play and develop. With the help of a little mischievous mouse called Mack, animated cartoon characters Kim and Dan ease children into reading by guiding them through key lessons and games.
To encourage the development of reading and ICT skills, children can search for and collect hidden stickers for each alphabet sound, watch letter lessons and enjoy all the fun and games.
* Supports the Foundation Stage, the National Curriculum for Key Stage 1, the UK National Literacy Strategy and the DfE's Progression in Phonics (PiPs) document
* Teaches children the sounds of the English language, develops valuable ICT skills and builds reading confidence
* Encourages children to learn:
- The alphabet
- Sound and letter recognition
- Short-vowel and long-vowel sounds
- Segmenting words and blending Sounds
- Alternative spelling
TEACHES - all the key sounds for learning to read
SUPPORTS - literacy and teaching in schools
MOTIVATES - with games and activities
* 'Options' helps your customise content
* 'Progress' allows you to view your child's progress in all 5 games
* 'Help' provides information about lessons and games and approached to using the disc
16 bit 640 x 480 colour screen
16 bit sound card and speakers
*For XP, this product must be installed & run using an Administrator account