Reaching Competence Mathematics Programme – Book 8
Explore the New Zealand Mathematics Curriculum with your child at your own pace with this guided, interactive programme. This book includes learning intentions 1 through to 8 (of 21).
This 105-page book includes information about the curriculum for parents and caregivers, learning intention checklist and sticker chart, suggested Apple and Android applications, worksheets, activities, board games, certificates and other print-and-cut resources.
The learning intentions covered in Book 8 are:
- Able to recall facts up to 10
- Able to use equals to balance equations
- Able to solve number problems by counting
- Knows teen numbers as 10+
- Able to count on or back in tens from any number
- Knows how many tens in a 2-digit number
- Able to solve problems using money
- Able to solve multiplication problems by skip counting