Great game. Highly recommend
Been playing the storyline and enjoying it, reminds me of DOOM in perhaps a less ruthless way.
Good game, great fun. Extremly fun on the hardest setting, not bad for $22 thanks MA
Old outdated title from ID spin off company.
Especially in Co-Op!!!
No comparison to halo or destiny
In a desperate war for Earth's survival against an unrelenting alien enemy, the only way to defeat them is to become one of them. Armed with advanced weaponry and vehicles and aided by an elite squad of marines, you take the battle to the heart of the Strogg home planet and become Earth's only hope for victory.
- Combat diversity: Fight through solo missions as well as co-op and squad-based operations, or pilot heavy walkers and hover tanks through outdoor battles and epic firefights.
- Character transformation: As you're captured and converted to Strogg, you become Earth's only hope.
- Massive invasion: You are not alone-you and your squad are part of a massive invasion force.
- Masterful design: Quake 4 utilizes the industry-leading DOOM 3 technology to create an unparalleled visual and aural experience.
- Multiplayer features: The arena-style multiplayer allows you to play as Strogg or Marine in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag modes.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!