The new licensed clubs are all meticulously detailed, including the authentic representation of names and numbers on their backs. You'll find the most famous players bear an astonishing resemblance to the real thing. Increased detail in all players has been transferred to the Player Design mode, which has been hugely expanded to include more factors determining skill and ability. Master League, in which you guide a lowly team to glory, now allows player-managers to monitor individual players and see when their health declines. In all games, weather conditions can be set to 'variable', leading to patchy rain or snow. The new weather conditions further enhance the realism and unpredictable nature of PES matches.
- New licensed clubs from the major European leagues
- New trademark moves, such as Ronaldinho's 'flipflap'
- Variable, real-time weather conditions - eg 'patchy rain'
- Master League is much bigger, includes European teams
- Overall refined control for even more realistic gameplay