Our hectic days ensure a plethora of distractions. In time where most companies are leaner than ever and most positions include multi-tasking and multiple roles, deadlines and deliverables still need to be met. So how do you shut out the distractions and focus completely on what should have been the main priority all along? Prioritizing FD will help readers switch gears entirely, and approach their to-do list with a greater commitment to prioritization. Expert Mike Vardy will share advice and information to help professionals create an environment geared to working smarter, faster, better rather than flail about, working harder without a sense of accomplishment. For those who have struggled with getting everything done in a day and dealing with distracting emails, this essential guide will ensure hard-working professionals don't get bogged down anymore. This book will help you improve your energy, focus and adaptability and take consistent action for success. In addition:
- Prioritize to do lists
- Work backwards from your deadlines
- What to do, what to "delegate, and what to "defer"
- Why and how to disconnect and unplug
- How to focus
- How to execute with efficiency
- Streamline processes to reduce redundant and ensure that everyone understands their roles.
- Deal with troublemakers, underperformers, department rivals, bosses from hell, and other personality types
- Improve your and your team's morale and motivation-and watch productivity soar