Who will make the porcupine pop?
This exciting kids' game combines simple play with silliness and suspense. Roll the die, press the porcupine's nose that number of times, and hope his darts don't fly out. No one knows when that will happen, and the only player not to make the porcupine pop wins. Kids can switch up the gameplay and try a round where whoever makes him pop first wins. Or try a game where each dart color is assigned points and when the porcupine pops, players race to grab as many darts as they can, and the player with the most points wins.
- The Porcupine Pop preschool game combines fun and easy play with an exciting surprise.
- The suspense grows as kids wait to see who will make the porcupine pop.
- Press his nose, and if he pops, the darts will go flying.
- Players take turns rolling the die and pressing the nose the same number of times
- Players really hope he doesn't pop. The last player left wins
- The Porcupine Pop game for kids includes 3 ways to play the game
Suitable for ages 4 & up