Pokemon: Sword and Shield: Marnie – Figma Figure
One of the main character's rivals, Marnie, is now a figma!
From “Pokémon Sword and Shield” comes a figma of one of the main character's rivals, Marnie!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with three face plates including an emotionless face, a smiling face—often seen when she is training her Morpeko—and a serious face.
- She comes with several optional parts including two miniature figures of Morpeko (Full Belly * Mode and Hangry Mode), her backpack, and a Dusk Ball.
- An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Specifications: Pre-painted Posable Figure
- Size: Approx. H125mm (non-scale)
- Material: ABS & PVC
- Features: Fully Posable Model
- Main figure
- Sculptor: Max Factory (Naoya Takahashi, Masu)
- Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
Please note: This item ships to us direct from Japan – packaging, promotional materials, and booklets may be in Japanese only. Images are for reference only and actual product appearance may vary.