Pharma Freak GH 2.0 Freak- 120 Capsules
- Promotes Healthy Sleeping Patterns
- Supports Rest & Recovery
- Clinically-Researched Ingredients
**Other Ingredients: **Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate.
Sleep Tight. Grow Big
You won’t get the growth you deserve without a good night of rest. GH FREAK® is a cutting-edge Growth Hybrid Sleep Supplement, formulated to promote healthy sleeping patterns, along with greater rest and recovery!
What Makes GH Freak Unique:
- Sleep & Recovery Ingredients – GH Freak® includes a unique combination of sleep and recovery ingredients. They include: GABA, DHEA, 5-HTP, L-theanine, melatonin and niacin.
- Promotes Deep Sleep – A good night's rest is key when hoping to achieve the growth you so rightfully deserve. Luckily, the key ingredients in GH FREAK® help promote a deep sleep.
- Optimal Recovery – GH FREAK® supports optimal recovery from exercise.
- GABA (Gamma-Aminobutryic Acid) – GABA is a neurotransmitter that helps nerve impulses communicate. As the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter, it is known to exert sedative effects while being involved in healthy hormone production in the body.
- DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) – DHEA is a hormone that is produced in the adrenal glands. As individuals age, DHEA levels decrease. DHEA supplementation has been shown to support healthy DHEA levels in the body.
- 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) – 5-HTP can cross the blood-brain barrier and increase central nervous system (CNS) synthesis of serotonin. Healthy serotonin levels are associated with deep, restful sleep. L-theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid (found in tea) and is often used to help reduce occasional stress. The release of melatonin mirrors the body’s cycle of day and night, with the highest levels of melatonin produced at night. Melatonin can help regulate the sleep cycle, and healthy melatonin levels are known to be important for restful sleep and recovery.
Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take 3–5 capsules at or before bedtime.
Warning: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Consult your physician or health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease or low “good” cholesterol (HDL): or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects, including, but not limited to, acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness and irritability. Discontinue use and call a medical doctor immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or similar symptoms. Consult your physician (medical doctor) before use if you are under medical supervision or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter drug. Consult your physician before use if you have an auto-immune condition, depressive disorder, or if you are taking sedatives or corticosteroid drugs. This product may cause drowsiness. Do not operate a vehicle or heavy machinery after consuming this product. Do not use in conjunction with alcohol. Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to, L-tryptophan,
S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John’s wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over-the-counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication and anti-migraine medication. Discontinue use and consult your physician if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain or if you experience skin changes. Store in a cool, dry place under normal conditions.