Perfect Sports BURN-FX – Advanced Fat Burner (120 caps)
Increased Thermogenesis + Fat Burning
Shuts Down Carbohydrates
Clean Energy + Mood Amplification
Clinical Strength Dose for Maximum Results
AT LAST! BREAKTHROUGH INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE YOUR DIET
You want to lose fat? Everyone knows you have to diet. Now, sticking to that diet – that’s the challenge. Low energy, hunger, cravings, and that mood. The big 4 reasons why just about everyone fails!
BURN-FX is absolutely unique. Built to boost energy, drive up metabolism, reduce appetite, shut down carb absorption and amplify mood. Take control with BURN-FX and get the results you’re looking for!
FAT INCINERATING POWER!
BURN-FX features a complex blend of pure, ultra-pharmaceutical grade, thermogenic activators that boost the body’s most powerful fat-burning hormones (such as norepinephrine and epinephrine).
The result? Your body is forced to use stored fat as a primary energy source and appetite is controlled.
- White Kidney Bean Extract – 200mg: Inhibits an enzyme (amylase) the body uses to digest starches and glucose polymers. Also, inhibits ghrelin, a hormone that stimulates hunger.
- Caffeine – 200mg: Caffeine increases resting metabolic rate, which in turn burns more calories. Caffeine is a potent appetite suppressant, increases energy levels and stimulates norepinephrine and epinephrine release – two fat-mobilizing hormones.
- DMAE Bitartate (Deanol) – 150mg: DMAE supports acetylcholine production, a neurotransmitter, which helps increase mental alertness and improves mood.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – 50mg: The active ingredient in Green Coffee Bean Extract is chlorinergic acid, which has been shown to inhibit carb uptake through the upper GI tract.
- L-Tyrosine – 50mg: Tyrosine serves as a precursor to norepinephrine and epinephrine, as well as the thyroid hormone, T3 (triidothyronine), which regulates the metabolism. Your metabolism influences how many calories you burn.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate: Carnitine transports fatty acid to the mitochondria of the cell where they can be burned and utilized for energy. Carnitine also decreases carb metabolism during intense training due to an increase in fat oxidation.
- Vitamin C (80% Daily Value): Helps with carnitine synthesis and reduces cortisol, a stress hormone. Vitamin C is a well known mediator of physiological stresses – and dieting can certainly fall into this category.
- GBB (Gamma-Butyrobetaine) “Super Carnitine”: Rapidly converts into carnitine and has been shown to double plasma levels. Carnitine supports the intra-cellular transportation of long-chain fatty acids where they can be burned off.