- New Map-Editor - Enables the gamer to create his own maps to play on. Between 16 and 25 towns from a pool of 40 towns can be selected for single and multiplayer games.
- Establish and build your own towns - Up to two new towns can be built by the player during a game.
- Discover and destroy pirate villages - Prove that you are worthy of your career.
- Enhanced options for expeditions: Enhanced and detailed orders for your captains, signature of contracts with far away towns, enhanced search areas to look for new business opportunities.
- New seasonal and enhanced weather effects: Rain, snow, ice, trees and bushes in bloom create a new sensation of time and also have an impact on production and transportation.
- With the new buildings, animated trees, animals and horse coaches, Patrician Gold is one of the most beautiful and visually overwhelming trading games of all times.
- Six new functional buildings enhance the player's spectrum of options (warehouses, mints, elementary schools, barns...)
- Newly designed artificial intelligence adjusts itself according to the player's experience and ability. This allows for a tougher challenge with the computer controlled opponents.
- New land routes for trading are now possible between certain cities, especially the famous land trade route between Hamburg and Bremen which was demanded by gamers...
- Enhanced trading options offer more comfort and configurability. The store keeper controls purchases and sales, and you can, for example, load and save your automatic trade routes.
- Ships are displayed with detailed damage models, so you can now easily see the condition of every ship.
- All production sites have been reworked, remodelled and enhanced with new animations. Many production sites can now be combined to improve the visual character of certain units, especially farms. The cities have also been enhanced and now offer more ground to build new houses and businesses.
* As Lord Mayor you can define the tax rates and ensure the survival of your hometown.
# Intel Pentium II 233 MHz (Intel Pentium II 450 MHz recommended)
# 32 MB RAM (128MB recommended)
# DirectX 8.1 Video Card with 4 MB RAM (32MB recommended)
# 700 MB free drive space
# 4X CD-ROM
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!
- If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback. Send Feedback
- If you have a question or problem with this product, visit our Help section. Get Help
Buy this and earn 60 Banana Points
Banana points will no longer be offered after Monday, 27th May 2019. Check out our blog for details