takes place two years after the gruesome events of the first game. The survivors have gone on to college and try to return to their normal lives. After the discovery of a beautiful but strange plant on school campus, events take a turn for the worse. Soon, the college students have to battle for survival once again.
Players of Obscure II
can choose their character and one AI controlled sidekick. In total there are six playable characters, each with their own unique abilities. These can be switched at various points in the game. Due to the game’s unique co-op feature, friends can join at any time to team up and attempt surviving Obscure II
together. There are many available weapons to keep the monsters that hunt you at bay. Light might be the players’ biggest ally because you never know what’s lurking in the shadows.
- Adventure and action in a teen horror movie scenario
- 6 charismatic characters with unique skills
- Unique co-op mode: second player can join in at any time
- Highly detailed and rich 3D environment
- Find clues and solve various riddles and mysteries
- Vast variety of weapons and horrifying monsters
- Stunning soundtrack performed by the Boston Symphonic
- Orchestra and the Paris Opera Children’s Choir