Collagen Beauty is a unique opportunity to create wellness from the inside out with VERISOL® Bioactive Collagen Peptides. Our skin is made up of over 75 % collagen, which begins to degenerate in our mid 20’s, when we begin to show the signs of ageing skin, and is accelerated by other lifestyle and environmental factors.
Collagen Beauty is a natural formulation with VERISOL® Bioactive Collagen Peptides to improve structural integrity of skin and decrease skin aging factors after 8 weeks of use, improving skin quality of the entire body and smoothing skin wrinkles from within.
Collagen Beauty with VERISOL®, as part of a balanced diet, is clinically proven to:
- Reduce skin wrinkles and smooth fine lines
- Increase skin hydration and improve moisture levels
- Increase skin elasticity
- Contribute to collagen formation & protection from free radical damage with Vitamin C
- Contribute to maintaining skin structure, support wound healing, and support healthy hair & nails with Zinc
- Support tissue building & repair with a good source of Protein
- Plus contains the naturopathic herb Horsetail, which is traditionally said to make hair strong like a horse’s tail.
Collagen is often left out of the modern diet because it is not present in lean cuts of meat, but rather bones and connective tissue. Today our Collagen Beauty is only the good stuff – pure type I and type III sustainably sourced collagen that fully dissolves in hot or cold liquid whilst maintaining its benefits.
Mix 12 g (2 scoops) daily into any liquid of choice – from smoothies to soups, Collagen Beauty is flavourless, odourless, and completely dissolves in hot and cold liquid.
Ingredients: Hydrolysed Collagen, VERISOL® Collagen Peptides (21%), Camu Camu, Orgen-Zn® Guava*, Horsetail Herb*. Organic Ingredients
Nutra Organics Collagen is sustainably derived from a bovine source (cow).
We do not guarantee that our bovine are fed organic grass all year around as some of them are located in Germany and due to the fact it snows there for a large portion of the year, it is impossible to ensure that they are eating grass fed 100% as their diets may need to occasionally be supplemented with wholesome non-gmo grains.