Bake at home like a professional, making 48 standard size macarons at a time. The circular indentation helps to keep the shape of the macarons correct and remain neat.
Suitable for baking, made from high-quality materials, non-sticky, and the temperature range is (-40°C-230°C), which can be reused for a long time. Suitable for oven, microwave and freezer.
Macarons are difficult to make and require more patience, skill and technique. If you have no experience in using silicone pastry molds, please read the following tips:
- You can find some recipes to make batter online or on YouTube.
- Put the silicone pad on the baking tray for piping and baking.
- Before laying the pipeline, please make sure to spray the mat lightly, or use powdered sugar to wash, which will help reduce adhesion.
- Adjust the cooking time. Compared with parchment paper, the silicone baking mat needs longer baking time.
- Please do not pull them prematurely, please wait for them to cool down completely before
taking them out of the mold. Fold the cushion back a bit, and the macarons pop out immediately.