well i bought this thinking oh well its cheap and the name sounds funny, and thats about the whole game described in one sentence , the controls are a bit basic the plot pretty simple, so what does all this mean? Good game for kids under 10 years but older than that and you wont be playing it for long
Still do not really understand what the object of the game is, clearly not for an amateur gamer or kids… You would think so though?!
Candy Land is under attack! This once sweet and tasty land has been taken over by hordes of snapping Cup Cakes, Angry Bees and Jelly Monsters and only one thing can stop this evil army of monster cakes.
- Use the Wii control system in a fun and interactive way. Throw Ninja stars to stun enemies and then follow up with Ninjabread Man’s mighty samurai sword. Whatever direction you swing, so will Ninjabrad Man.
- Learn advanced Ninja fighting techniques and build up your weapon store to reduce enemies into a quivering pool of Raspberry Jam.
- Each level is filled with enemies bent on the pursuit of power! Some of them can fly or shoot from a distance. Some can move very fast while others lie secretly in waiting and when Ninjabread man comes near, they spring into action and attack mercilessly.
- Strange and dangerous levels with something new to discover around every corner.
- Replay levels in various different modes of play, collecting hidden objects and racing against the clock to unlock a variety of challenges. You’ll be sure to be facing some unexpected hazard along the route.
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!