New Hemisphere Hemp Seed Flour (300g)
New hemisphere Hemp Seed Flour is an excellent source of fibre. Furthermore to being a source of protein, this raw, plant derived flour is not only a source of Essential Amino Acids, but Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) and Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) as well.
- An excellent source of fibre
- A source of protein for muscle growth & maintenance
- A source of all nine Essential Amino Acids
- A source of Essential Fatty Acids (Omega 3 & 6)
- Extracted locally
- THC free
- Chemical residue free
- Produced in a GE/GMO free production process
New hemisphere Hemp Seed Flour is made by crushing whole hemp seeds to extract the oil and then finely milled into a flour. Nothing more, nothing less. This nutritional flour has a pleasant nutty flavour, mild enough to easily blend with your favourite foods.
- Hemp Seed Flour can be used just like regular flour in your baking, just swap out a 1/4 of regular flour for a healthy boost of Hemp Seed Flour. Want to add more nutrition? Experiment with adding more , or do a complete swap out! The possibilities are endless, thicken gravy, sauces or smoothies. Make breads, muffins, pizza bases or biscuits. Hemp Seed Flour is nutrition for the whole family.