Feel what its like to live life in the paint. Hear what the players are saying and see the court from the players eyes. Wide-open gameplay around the basket opens up the game, allowing for more lay-ups, dunks, and more control in the low post. Witness tattoo-laden Allen Iverson arguing a referees call. See an animated Steve Francis yell with emotion as he throws down a big time dunk, and see his reaction as he celebrates afterwards. Get in the game with NBA Live 2002 for the PlayStation 2.
- Drastic visual improvements - New player accessories including knee pads and knee braces, arm and head bands, varying sock lengths, a variety of shoes and more.
- Implemented inside game - Inside play around and under the basket improves with various post moves, an expanded shot selection, along with improved post defense, and rebounding.
- Franchise Mode - Build the NBAs next dynasty in season-to-season Franchise Mode.
- Smoother game play picks up the pace and speeds up the game.
- New cut scenes focusing on player-player and player-referee interaction elevate the game experience to an all-new high.
- Legendary Players - Take em on 5-on-5 or 1-on-1 and decide for yourself who are the greatest players of all time.
- Improved front-end interfaceand flow - Simplified controls and more linear flow.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review