* Intense Rivalry: Competitive AI reacts to your driving behavior, No more grinding your way through corners. In this race or the next, aggressive driving will result in retaliation.
* EA SPORTS Online Racing: NASCAR Thunder 2004 is the first ever console NASCAR® game with peer-to-peer racing, online ranking, text chat and buddy lists (PlayStation 2 only).
* NASCAR® Thunder Speed Zone: Hone your driving skills with a host of mini-games that focus on skills needed on the track, including passing, split time challenges, drafting, and holding position.
* Spectacular Wrecks: Avoid wrecks as cars bounce of the walls and back in your path with more flipping, sparks, smoke, and fire trails.
* Enhanced Career Mode: A new dynamic interface and visual cues to guide you through up to 20 successive seasons. The four major components to develop while building a racing career include sponsorships, team management, car construction, and research and development.
* Lightning Challenge hosted by Daytona 500® champ Michael Waltrip: 40 new challenges from the past year allow you to relive some of the greatest moments in racing. Each challenge is brought to life with MRN’s actual radio calls of the race.
* Thunder License: Learn from the pros as NASCAR drivers dynamically instruct players on the driving lines, brake points, and other nuances of all 23 NASCAR Cup Series tracks.
* Newly Tuned Game Engine: Intuitive basic controls when driving in a pack along with realistic simulation.
* 70 drivers and more than 175 authentic car skins: For the first time on console, race with a full pack of 43 real NASCAR Cup drivers. Grand National and NASCAR legends are also available.
* All 23 NASCAR Winston Cup tracks and 11 fantasy tracks: Including brand new road courses that blaze through coastal sea towns, giant cities, and more.
* 60 events: Line up for all the NASCAR Cup races, all star events, and even fantasy night racing at real world tracks.
* Happy Hour: New this year, multi-car practice sessions to help test your car setups.
* Thunder Plates: Earn plates and unlock rewards including drivers, tracks, alternate paint schemes, and videos. Over 100 Thunder Plates are available.
* Greater Sense of Speed: More trackside detail and a new particle system along with the newly tuned camera and audio systems heighten the sensation of speed on the track.
* EA SPORTS Bio: Memory card based tracking/rating system recognizes and rewards gamers for playing multiple EA SPORTS titles.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!