is an immersive experience that draws you in and won't let you go. You enter a unique setting, venturing alone to varied times and places, the worlds that compose Myst
. There are no instructions, and you encounter no living beings but soon realize your actions may help individuals who are somehow trapped in a parallel dimension. You don't so much play Myst
, as experience it. Of course you must solve a multitude of puzzles, mazes, and problems, but Myst
's principal attractions are its environment and the underlying intrafamily drama that unfolds as you explore.
Unlike most adventure games, Myst
offers no inventory, no death, and no dialogue. Although puzzles don't seem to have much direct connection to the game, they share a commonality. They take on many forms but follow a consistent thread. Some puzzles are very challenging, even obtuse, creating an odd paradox: many buy Myst
, but few complete it. It is immensely popular, but most nonadventurers quit in frustration. Fortunately, Myst
's popularity has spawned several online sites for hints, walk-throughs, and even saved games.
- All source code has been re-written specifically for PSP performance and gameplay.
- A complete all NEW Age, the RIME AGE, to explore and uncover mysteries on PSP
- NEW sounds, effects, and video clips added throughout. All newly created graphic sets for the added RIME AGE specifically done for the PSP
- Newly re-mastered Video and audio to take advantage of the PSP technology
- Save Multiple games for various players.
- Truly a Mass Market Franchise targeting Women and Men