Within the visually awe-inspiring world of MystÂ®, a gripping family drama will slowly unfold. In Myst IV Revelation, players finally learn the fate of Sirrus and Achenar, two villains first introduced in the original Myst. The brothers have remained trapped in separate prison worlds, abandoned by their father for crimes they had committed. Players are engaged in uncovering the mystery surrounding a little girl's disappearance, daring to venture deep inside the intense worlds of the villainous brothers. Understanding their motives is key to the success of the investigation and will be a true "revelation." Features:
- Escape to discover surreal and riveting Ages of Myst IV Revelation in a quest to save a little girl and uncover the truth.
- The suspense returns to the forefront of the gameplay experience and answers questions left hanging since both the original MystÂ® and MystÂ® III: Exile.
- Decisions will dramatically affect the various storyline options along the way...including the ending!
- Understand the twisted minds of the two evil brothers and uncover crucial clues in this captivating story.
- Compelling and pristine graphics "come to life" through cutting-edge animation programming.
- High-quality video with real-life actors is integrated directly into the storyline and gameplay, which only adds to the emotional suspense of the plot.
- The ability to take pictures and record your findings in a journal will ensure that you don't miss anything along the way.
- Interacting with characters will help reveal secrets from the past that might lead to the truth you seek.
- Peter Gabriel and Jack Wall provide an engaging, ambient, and immersive soundtrack that dynamically adds to the gameplay experience.
Win 98SE/2000/Me/XP/Mac OS 10.2/10.3
700 MHz P3/Athlon/G4 CPU (P4 or G5 recommended)
128 MB Memory (256 required for XP)
32 MB Video Card (64 recommended, must be DX9 compliant on Windows)
3GB HDD Space