Available on orders $100 to $1000. Learn more
It should arrive:
Mustela: Stelatopia Newborn Foam Shampoo – 150ml
Foam shampoo specifically developed for the scalp of babies with eczema-prone skin, from birth on.
• Cleans gently and soothes your baby scalp.
• Immediately decreases sensations of discomfort of eczema-prone skin.
• Improves the appearence of the baby's scalp.
• Helps to restore the hydrolipidic film and respects the balance of the scalp.
• Soap free – physiological pH – teear-free formula.
• Pleasurable to use
• Soft and creamy foam, easy to apply, adapted to the scalp of extremely dry skin.
• Easy to rinse off. To allow the empty pump bottle to be recycled, dispose it in the sorting bin.
Proven by Science
• Gently cleans: 99% agree
• Reduces dry patches: 93% agree
• Immediately soothes sensations of discomfort of the scalp : 97% agree
How to use:
Apply and gently massage into wet hair and scalp. Leave on for 1 to 2 minutes. Rinse carefully.
Safety & Ingredients:
Safe for Mom and Baby
Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol
List of Ingredients
AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT
• Sunflower Oil Distillate: has soothing properties and provides lipids
essential to maintaining skin's moisture barrier.
• Avocado Oil: helps to reinforce and protect the skin barrier to promote its restoration, damaged for eczema-prone skin.
• Coco-glucoside: surfactant of natural origin with excellent skin tolerance.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!