Soap-free cleansing gel for newborns used to gently cleanse the body and hair. Gently cleanses body and hair of newborns and babies while respecting the integrity of the scalp’s hydrolipidic film. Specially formulated for use right from day one, Mustela Bébé Gentle Cleansing gel is ideal for your baby’s daily hygiene.
- Soap-free cleansing gel for newborns.
- Compensates for the drying effect of hard water with its super-fatted agents (coconut derivatives).
- Does not sting the eyes (neutral pH).
- Softens skin and helps soothe irritation with its formula containing vitamin B5.
- Hypoallergenic – specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- Free from paraben, phthalate, phenoxyethanol.
- Tested under dermatological control
Wet your baby’s skin and hair with lukewarm water. Pump a little Dermo-Cleansing gel into your hand and gently lather skin and hair. Rinse carefully. Dermo-Cleansing gel can be used right from the day your baby is born.
Dermo-Cleansing gel forms a creamy lather with a delicate Mustela fragrance on contact with your baby’s hair and skin. Easy to rinse, it leaves the skin soft and the hair silky. With a practical pump dispenser that delivers just the right dose every time.
- 90% ingredients of natural origin.
- Principal ingredients of natural origin: Avocado Perseose: a patented natural ingredient which strengthens the cutaneous barrier and preserves cell strength, Glycerin: for hydrating action, Coco glucoside (a gentle surfactant): for gentle cleansing action
- Biodegradable formula (OCDE 302B tested).
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-150 Distearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycol Distearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Panthenol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract.
Mustela is the leading cosmetic brand in the European pharmaceutical market for baby products. Mustela owes this success to the esteem in which it is held by consumers and its partners: pharmacists and healthcare professionals. In France, Mustela products are present in 90% of all pharmacies and used in more than 50% of maternity units for the care of newborn.Growing steadily, Mustela now sells more than 10 million products a year throughout the world.