- Around 9-16 October using standard courier delivery
DELUXE VINYL EDITION!!!
In 1994, NIN set out on their notorious Self Destruct Tour with shows often descending into violence and chaos, as the members routinely smashed equipment – and often themselves too – at the climax of each performance. Perhaps the most memorable event however was NIN’s set at Woodstock ’94 in Saugerties, New York on Saturday 13th August, where the group played alongside Joe Cocker, Crosby, Stills & Nash, Cypress Hill and numerous others. Often dubbed “Mudstock”, NIN took to the stage drenched and dirty, and attracted the largest crowd of the entire weekend. Broadcast live on FM radio and Pay-Per-View television to an audience of over 24 million, this recording includes the entire performance given by the band on this momentous occasion. Despite Reznor’s later dissatisfaction with the results, it remains the stuff of legend. With exceptional renditions of ‘March Of The Pigs’, ‘Closer’ and ‘Happiness Is Slavery’ alongside other classics, this brutal and uncompromising show is captured here in the highest possible quality and will form a welcome addition to the collections of fans everywhere.
- Terrible Lie
- March Of The Pigs
- Something I Can Never Have
- The Only Time
- Down In It
- Dead Souls
- Help Me I Am In Hell
- Happiness In Slavery
- Head Like A Hole
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!
- If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback. Send Feedback
- If you have a question or problem with this product, visit our Help section. Get Help
- Seen a lower price for this product elsewhere? We'll do our best to beat it. Request a better price
Buy this and earn 270 Banana Points