- Boost Clock / Base Clock
- 2GB GDDR5 / 6008 MHz Memory
- All Solid Capacitors
- 10 years long lifetime under full load.
- Aluminum core for higher stability.
- Low Profile Design
- Low profile design saves more spaces.
- User can build slim or smaller system.
- Virtually Silent
- Large heat sink covers the area of GPU and memory.
- Providing the best environment for gaming and multimedia.
- Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Wireless control through mobile devices.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- GeForce Experience
- Ensures the best gaming experience by automatically updating users’
- Allows users to optimize the game settings to their PC with a
LOW PROFILE DESIGN
Low profile design saves more spaces and can build slim or smaller system
MILITARY CLASS 4 COMPONENTS
One of the deciding factors in performance is the quality of the components
used. That is why MSI only uses MIL-STD-810G certified components for graphics
cards. These components have proven durable enough to withstand the torturous
circumstances of extreme gaming and overclocking for extended usage.
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card
overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It
also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with
some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and
- Model Name: GeForce® GT 1030 2GH LP OC
- Graphics Processing Unit: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 1030
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x16 (uses x4)
- Core Name: GP 108–300
- Cores: 384 Units
- Core Clocks: 1518 MHz / 1265 MHz
- Memory Clock Speed: 6008 MHz
- Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- Memory Bus: 64-bit
- Output: HDMI (Version 2.0b) / DisplayPort (Version 1.4)
- HDCP Support: 2.2
- Power consumption: 30 W
- Recommended PSU: 300 W
- Card Dimension(mm): 153 × 69 × 38 mm
- Weight (Card / Package): 302 g / 542 g
- Afterburner OC: Y
- DirectX Version Support: 12
- OpenGL Version Support: 4.5
- Maximum Displays: 2
- Accessories: Low Profile Bracket x 1 (DisplayPort / HDMI)