As the story unfolds, individual characters develop through surviving battles and the strength of the weapons and protective gear they possess. Weapon shops located in the neighboring towns and villages allow hunters to purchase, create or strengthen powerful weapons and armor using items collected during combat and the skin or horns acquired from the monsters that have been defeated. The variety of armament combinations used or obtained is almost limitless. However, its effectiveness will vary depending on the materials used to produce it.
With online multiplayer scenarios, gamers can participate in group sessions of up to four players working as a team to vanquish powerful monsters and accomplish tasks. For instance, work collectively to create traps for unsuspecting monsters or distract a monster's attention as a friend tries to escape from a dragon's nest, toting an enormous egg. Moreover, new quests and items will be available for use on the network. Monster hunters will be overwhelmed by the possibilities that online play lends itself as Monster Hunter reveals the expansive world that awaits them.
- Richly detailed and diverse environments Explore breathtaking landscapes that are richly detailed and marvel at the surroundings that encompass the world of Monster Hunter
- Online and offline gameplay options
- Up to four friends can play simultaneously online to hunt monsters and accomplish various objectives or choose to single handedly complete missions offline.
- Village Lobbies Villages within Monster Hunter have lobbies which allow many online players to chat and join up to create hunting groups and accomplish missions
- Character customization â€“ Players can create and modify their main character. Various customizable attributes include name, gender, hairstyle, face, and voice
- Create your own unique equipment â€“ Not only can weapons and armor be obtained by purchasing them, but can also be created from monster claws, scales and various materials collected
- Upgradeable artillery such as swords and cannons
- Expanded online content â€“ For additional replay value, new quests featuring unique sets of enemies and objectives can be accessed online. Special items can be rewarded to players for completing only these new missions.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!